Original Operation, St. Marys, WV 1949 - 1958.
Paden City, WV 1958 - Presently in operation.
Marble King was chartered and did purchase the successful marble making business from Lawrence E. Alley in 1949. They initially packaged remaining Alley marbles, as well as Peltier marbles before producing marbles on the Alley Machinery. They would soon purchase the Master Glass Machines.
Marble King's engineering of the Cat Eye method of production in 1955 helped keep Marble King, as well as some other manufacturers in the marble making business.
On January 6, 1958, the Marble King factory was destroyed by Fire. The surviving machinery and equipment were soon moved to Paden City, WV., where Marble King operates to this day.
Click on images for expanded view/notable information.